Last updated: January 4, 2022
This Privacy Statement explains how our site souqeasylife.com (will be known as website from now on) collect and may use your information when you are accessing our websites.
Privacy Overview Statement
Notice of Change
We may change this Privacy Statement at any time with or without notice. You can determine when this Privacy Statement was last revised by referring to the "Last updated” date above.
1. USER REPRESENTATIONS: Users represent and warrant that they are at least 18 years of age and that they possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use the website and partner websites in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
2. RESTRICTIONS ON USE: Users agree to use the website solely for their own personal and non-commercial use. Further, users agree not to (a) interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the website in any way, or use the webite in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other Users; (b) use the website for any illegal purpose or in any manner that is inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions; or (c) modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from or offer for sale any information contained on, or obtained from, the website.
3. USER’S AGREEMENT: Users agree: (a) to maintain all equipment required for their access to and use of the website; (b) to maintain the security of their user identification, password and other confidential information relating to their souqeasylife.com account (“Account”); (c) to be responsible for all consequences resulting from use of their Account, use of their Account by others (including minors) or unauthorized use; (d) to notify souqeasylife.com team immediately if users become aware of any unauthorized use of their Account; and (e) that each username and password must be used by a single user and are not transferable.
4. MODIFICATIONS: souqeasylife.com reserves the right to modify this Agreement from time to time. Such modifications will be effective immediately upon notification on this Site. Your continued use of the website, or any of the materials contained on the site, following such notification will be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
5. EMAIL POLICY: It is assumed upon subscribing to the newsletter, you are willing to receive emails from souqeasylife.com, when new offers or new merchants upload their products or services, or any other promotional emails by the website or its partners. User can easily unsubscribe to this service by clicking on unsubscribe link in the email.
6. RESERVATIONS AND CANCELLATIONS: souqeasylife.com is committed to providing superior quality services for all relevant parties involved. Prior reservations in case of services, cancelations and validity of the voucher will be clearly mentioned by the merchant on the website as well on the purchased voucher in case of a service. In any case one of them is not met, it will be the merchants decision to extend the validity date. souqeasylife.com does not take any responsibility towards the cancelation of the order/purchase once the validity deal period is reached. However in a case of a serious conflict, if the merchant does not meet with the approved deal terms as signed during the merchant agreement, the deal will stand to be cancelled.
7. FEES AND CHARGES: It is a condition of use that businesses will not charge users any additional fees unless specified or charges when users make purchases. Any extra fees or charges will be specified by the merchant under it’s products or services.
8. LICENCE: You have no rights or licenses in or to souqeasylife.com and materials contained on the website (Content) other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Users shall not copy, display, modify, create derivative works of, publish, or sell the souqeasylife.com content or any information, software, or services provided by souqeasylife.com. souqeasylife.com may modify the site content from time to time in its sole discretion. Except as expressly set forth herein, no license is granted to user for any other purpose, and any other use of the Service or the souqeasylife.com content by user shall constitute a material breach of this policy. In the event that you choose to download content from the website, you must do so in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Such download is licensed to you by souqeasylife.com only for your own personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and does not transfer any other rights to you. Nothing in this policy shall affect any rights of souqeasylife.com or its licensors in the service or souqeasylife.com content, and any associated patents, trade marks, copyrights, designs, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights.
9. COPYRIGHT: All material on this website (collectively “Copyright Material”) is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the website, and is protected under the law.
10. TRADE MARKS: The trademarks and logos displayed on the website (collectively the “Trade Marks”) are trademarks of souqeasylife.com and/or its affiliates, unless otherwise specified. The businesses promoted on the site provide their own logos and graphics from time to time and they warrant to own the copyright to display these images on our website. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trade Marks displayed on the website without the express written permission of souqeasylife.com or such other third party owner. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy, and civil and criminal statutes.
11. HYPERLINKS: This website may contain links to other websites. souqeasylife.com is not responsible for and does not control the content of any website linked to or from the website. Any links to other websites are for your convenience only and souqeasylife.com makes no warranty or representation regarding and, unless expressly stated by the website. The website does not endorse the owner/sponsor and the content of any linked websites.
12. REVIEW OF POSTINGS & UPLOADS: REVIEW OF POSTINGS & UPLOADS: You may send and receive electronic mail (“email”), engage in conferences and chats, download and upload files and otherwise use this website as permitted by this policy, the operating policies of souqeasylife.com and applicable law. Your participation in on-line communications and communities occurs in real time and is not edited, censored, or otherwise controlled by the website. souqeasylife.com does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted or uploaded to the website and is not responsible or liable for the content of these communications and materials, nor for an error, defamation, libel, obscenity, profanity or inaccuracy contained in any such communication or materials. souqeasylife.com reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines, in its sole discretion, to be (a) abusive, libelous, defamatory or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright or trademark, or other intellectual property right of another (d) is to encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law (e) offensive or otherwise unacceptable; or (f) determines to be harmful, offensive or otherwise in violation of this policy for its users.
souqeasylife.com will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing souqeasylife.com to disclose the identity of anyone posting such communications or materials. Statements made in websites, newsgroups, message boards, email, forums, conferences and chats reflect only the views of their authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of the website.
13. REGISTRATION: In order for users to be able to access the services offered by souqeasylife.com on the website, users must register by completing their registration details in the manner described on the website. souqeasylife.com reserves the right to terminate users’ memberships at any time if users breach these Terms and Conditions. Users agree to ensure that their registration details are true and accurate at all times. Specifically, users must notify souqeasylife.com of any change to their registration details. Upon registration, users will need to provide a username and password.
14. TERM AND TERMINATION: Either users or souqeasylife.com may terminate a user’s right to use the website at any time, with or without cause, upon notice. The clauses will survive any termination of this policy.
15. LIABILITY: souqeasylife.com and its associated partners are not liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential losses) suffered or sustained in connection with: (i) any inaccurate or incorrect information provided by users; (ii) any use of the website or its content; or (iii) any use of the services offered or products provided by the website’s merchants or its partners; or (iv) any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of souqeasylife.com and its associated agencies or any person associated with any of them; or (v) any failure or delay (including, but not limited to, the use or inability to use any component of the service or the website for reservations); or (vi) the performance or non-performance of any service in connection with the website, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.